Thursday, July 31, 2014

North Dakota Sunset

My life these past few months has been pretty crazy. Life moves so fast if you don't take time to let it slow down. The other day I found a new spot to unplug and do some soul searching. This is my new spot that over looks the Missouri River. So many different things are happening in my life right now and I am not exactly sure when it will slow down again. I do know I truly appreciate every single one of you who have supported me or my photography in any way. You guys mean a lot to me. You are so much more than follows, comments, or likes. Let's become new friends, continue to be friends, or talk about the good times we have had. Just understand that I genuinely care about you. (iphone 5s photo)

North Dakota Sunset Self Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment